Worcester Goalkeeper Academy reopens this Friday 2nd September 2016
Our goal is to develop Goalkeepers and Goalkeeping standards through specialist Goalkeeper coaching that is committed to the continual improvement of Goalkeeper specific skills and abilities, using a large pool of qualified coaches, resources, knowledge and experience.
It is the centre for the development of all keepers, of all ages and abilities, as it has a number of coaches available to develop any keeper. There are no restrictions, as all keepers who come to us have the ability to develop. Come and check us out…
The Worcester Goalkeeper Academy reopens it doors Friday 2nd September 2016.
We start now at 7:15pm to finish 8:45pm.
The below are the dates for your diary for all sessions this side of the New year:
- Week 1 – 2nd September 2016
- Week 2 – 9th September 2016
- Week 3 – 16th September 2016
- Week 4 – 23rd September 2016
- Week 5 – 30th September 2016
- Week 6 – 7th October 2016
- Week 7 – 14th October 2016
- Half Term
- Week 8 – 4th November 2016
- Week 9 – 11th November 2016
- Week 10 – 18th November 2016
- Week 11 – 25th November 2016
- Week 12 – 2nd December 2016
- Week 13 – 9th December 2016
- Week 14 – 16th December 2016
As this is a not for profit Academy, we rely solely on funding. To assist with this funding, Goalkeepers shall be expected to pay for their coaching in the form of a membership fee:
- £6.00 per session; or
- Pay for a block of 7 sessions for £40.00; or
- Pay for a block of all 14 sessions for £70.
To register your keeper with us or for further information please email WebContact@worcestergoalkeeperacademy.com
Posted on Fri 02 September 2016, in Worcester Goalkeeper Academy and tagged Football, Goalkeeper, Goalkeeper Coaching, Goalkeeper Development, Goalkeepers, Goalkeeping, Soccer, Sport, Worcester Goalkeeper Academy, Worcester Goalkeeping Academy, Worcestershire FA, Worcestershire Football Association. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.